Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July
What plans do you have?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bridal Showers

Bridal showers come in as many varieties as brides. Some are hosted by family or friends or coworkers. They may be held in a home or a restaurant or even at a spa. I’ve been to ones that were a specific product party – where you purchased presents for the bride at the party and if you wanted anything for yourself, she got credit for those items ordered, too. Bridesmaids or close friends may do a lingerie shower. There can be kitchen showers, bed and bath showers as well as general showers.

At IBY we have some fun invitations to go with about any kind of bridal shower you can imagine. Here are some of my favorites:

Recipe Shower
Vintage Shower
Gathered Shower
Wedding Shower
Lingerie Shower
Bridal Scrapbook
Elegant Affair

Of course, any invitation can be personalized to fit the theme you are planning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I have take into
account your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely great.

I actually like what you have obtained right here, really
like what you are stating and the way through which you are saying it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart.
I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a great website.


My webpage: key holders Durban

Anonymous said...

My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here
at web, but I know I am getting experience all the time by reading thes fastidious articles.


My web blog :: signage Bloemfontein